Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Busy & HOT!


Wow has it been a HOT summer!  That's worked a bit in my favor, however, as I can sit inside in the air conditioning and not feel guilty about doing outside work until evening when it's cooler.  As far as the "inside" work, I just pretend that it's done! 

Here is what I've been working on lately!


Carter-a 4 inch baby monkey

Carter

Daisy - a 6 inch baby bear

Daisy



Monkey Limbs!!!  I LOVE them!  Monkey feet/hands are my favorite to make!

Baby Orangutan head after painting.   Yes, I know she's a little scary right now!

 I LOVE how this baby orangutan turned out.  Yes, she isn't the prettiest thing, but what newborn is?!? 
She just makes me want to pick her up and cuddle her!!


Olivia ~ an 8 inch newborn orangutan

Olivia ~ isn't she cuddly!
Hold me!





2 comments:

  1. OMG! FABULOUS! You keep me wanting to check back and see your "latest creations" Amazing. I have a couple of clients who might be interested in your work/artist style. I will forward them the link. Keep on creating!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can I be your follower anywhere?
    I like your blog!

    greets
    Jody

    ReplyDelete