Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Baby Making!

I have another addiction, which is definitely not what I needed!  Making clay babies!  I've been playing with the clay for about 3 years now, but have been totally obsessed as of late. 
There seems to be something therapeutic about squishing and kneading clay.  At least for me!
I think the best part for me, is that I get to play with dolls~at my age!  I also like the fact that it incorporates so many of my favorite crafts.  After making the actual doll, I get to either crochet or sew the doll's clothes. 

Here are just a few body parts that I've made recently.  I find it funny that my husband and daughter do not even bat an eye anymore, when they come home to find trays of body parts lying around the kitchen and dining room!

I will try to keep this blog updated as the babies progess!  Until next time~



 

No comments:

Post a Comment