Thursday, June 21, 2012

Littie Elf & Littie Monster-WIP



I received my first order from Secrist Doll Supply last Friday!
Insert Happy Dance!

I decided to begin work on an Elf and Monster, as those were the ideas that had been swimming around in my head for weeks! I began work on the Elf head but was NOT happy with the result. I'd read somewhere that it is good to let your work sit a while then go back to it. I'm so glad I resisted the temptation to go ahead and bake! I did not like her mouth...she looked like she'd had Botox!

Botox Elf Mouth

I then proceeded to work on the Monster head. Again, not as happy with it as I'd like. I realized she had a droopy eye!

Droopy Eye

I let them BOTH sit overnight. SO happy I did! I was so much happier with the results of reworking the mouth and eye.

Non-Botox Mouth!

I love her ears

One of my favorite parts is making the feet.


Baby Elf Feet



Baking body parts!






Beginning to add the hair. I love when the picture in my head starts to become reality!!





No comments:

Post a Comment